FACE OF THE INSPIRER

FACE OF THE INSPIRER

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

THANK GOD I AM AN ASS...

THANK GOD I AM AN ASS
St John Vianney was not brilliant but he had a ready wit. In his theology examination he was cutting a bad figure. The professor who was examining him grew impatient and said: “This fellow is a complete ass. What can we do with him?” And John answered: “Mr Professor, if Samson, armed with only the jaw bone of an ass, could kill 1000 philistines, then what should God not be able to do with a complete ass?!”
Don’t let anybody write you off. God is not through with you yet. Don’t let anybody fool you; you are better than your grades, or what your parents or boss said. I thank God I am an ass, I will become a weapon in His hands; I am nothing, He will make me something; I am foolish. He will use me to confound the wise; I am weak, He will use me to shame the strong! CELEBRATE YOU!

FBI accepts invitations to speak in private, public, religious and corporate events. You can reach him directly on +2347037162029

No comments:

Post a Comment